In many personal injury cases, the responsible party is easy to identify. However, this is not always the case when it comes to product liability. Is the manufacturer responsible for your injuries? What about the vendor who sold the product to you? The answer is not...
Month: March 2021
- 3 types of documents to collect after an accident
- How do Illinois courts go about dividing property and assets in divorce proceedings?
- Photos and diagrams are helpful in documenting a car crash
- Who is responsible in a product liability case?
- Do not let your stress response trick you after an accident