In many personal injury cases, the responsible party is easy to identify. However, this is not always the case when it comes to product liability. Is the manufacturer responsible for your injuries? What about the vendor who sold the product to you? The answer is not...
Month: March 2021
- Why is an art collection difficult to divide in divorce?
- Do patients sign away their legal rights when they sign a release before surgery?
- How long do you have to file a personal injury claim?
- 3 types of documents to collect after an accident
- How do Illinois courts go about dividing property and assets in divorce proceedings?