Failure to diagnose a serious illness such as cancer may constitute medical malpractice. When a patient experiences poor disease outcomes because of a missed or delayed diagnosis, he or she could be eligible for legal damages. Learn how Illinois law defines failure to...
Month: May 2020
- 3 types of documents to collect after an accident
- How do Illinois courts go about dividing property and assets in divorce proceedings?
- Photos and diagrams are helpful in documenting a car crash
- Who is responsible in a product liability case?
- Do not let your stress response trick you after an accident