After spending decades building a comfortable lifestyle, the last thing you want is to lose your assets in a contentious divorce. If spouses who are splitting cannot reach an agreement about the division of property, the Illinois court will order equitable division of...
Month: August 2019
- Here are some effective tips to calm a contentious divorce
- Why is an art collection difficult to divide in divorce?
- Do patients sign away their legal rights when they sign a release before surgery?
- How long do you have to file a personal injury claim?
- 3 types of documents to collect after an accident