Child custody is a difficult matter to deal with, even when you have a court-ordered agreement. You may find that the child custody agreement is not feasible, especially years after the divorce. Thankfully, there is a process for updating child custody orders in...
Month: June 2019
- Here are some effective tips to calm a contentious divorce
- Why is an art collection difficult to divide in divorce?
- Do patients sign away their legal rights when they sign a release before surgery?
- How long do you have to file a personal injury claim?
- 3 types of documents to collect after an accident