Child custody is a difficult matter to deal with, even when you have a court-ordered agreement. You may find that the child custody agreement is not feasible, especially years after the divorce. Thankfully, there is a process for updating child custody orders in...
Month: June 2019
- 3 types of documents to collect after an accident
- How do Illinois courts go about dividing property and assets in divorce proceedings?
- Photos and diagrams are helpful in documenting a car crash
- Who is responsible in a product liability case?
- Do not let your stress response trick you after an accident