Illinois is one of the few states in which a judge can order parents to contribute to college costs for their children after a divorce. Couples can also create a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement that details financial responsibility for college expenses. If you...
Month: February 2020
- 3 types of documents to collect after an accident
- How do Illinois courts go about dividing property and assets in divorce proceedings?
- Photos and diagrams are helpful in documenting a car crash
- Who is responsible in a product liability case?
- Do not let your stress response trick you after an accident