Illinois is one of the few states in which a judge can order parents to contribute to college costs for their children after a divorce. Couples can also create a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement that details financial responsibility for college expenses. If you...
Month: February 2020
- Here are some effective tips to calm a contentious divorce
- Why is an art collection difficult to divide in divorce?
- Do patients sign away their legal rights when they sign a release before surgery?
- How long do you have to file a personal injury claim?
- 3 types of documents to collect after an accident